Maintenance Planning is a core support engineering activity which ensures appropriate maintenance is undertaken. This is a co-ordination of support engineering tasks to determine:
• What maintenance is required
• When and where actual maintenance will be done
• Undertake the maintenance and keep appropriate records
• Learn from experience to improve current maintenance or to improve maintenance of future products.
The resultant of early planning establishes the equipment maintenance policy and requirements, which will:
• Define servicing schedule
• Define repair policy and probably tasks
• Identify spares, tools, facilities, documentation, techniques and staff required for repair tasks.
Here at Aspect, we have many years’ experience of maintenance planning which is reinforced by engineers with substantial hands-on involvement in all aspects of maintenance. The combination of these analytical and practical attributes enable Aspect to provide customers with an effective and relevant maintenance solution tailored to their system or equipment.