Reliability is a fundamental consideration across the entire spectrum of engineering disciplines and is critical to meeting consumer demand for a quality product at a competitive cost.
Aspect Ltd assists clients in improving asset reliability, hence performance. We provide reliability engineering solutions that ensure from the initial design through to operation and maintenance our clients’ assets perform reliably and to their design capacity. Our multi-disciplined team includes technical experts in reliability engineering, statistical modelling and time-served maintenance managers from vehicle and aerospace industries.
We offer the following services in reliability engineering:
• Programme tailoring and planning: Managing, defining and implementing relevant processes
• R&M Cases target setting and requirements engineering: Deriving and quantifying system requirements
• Candidate evaluation and selection: Focusing on the degree and application of analysis.
• System architecture evaluation: Reliability Block Diagrams, dependencies and networks
• Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA/FMECA) and Fault Tree Analysis (FTA): Analysing and ranking risks by failure mode and defining remedial action.
• Predictions: Data analysis, modelling and simulation.
• In service failure reporting (FRACAS): Collating and acting on system failures.
• Root Cause and Corrective Action (RCCA): Identification of issues and associated causes and corrective actions.
Maintenance Policy Development
• Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM): Identification of critical scheduled activities.
Reviews and Audits
• Multi-disciplinary trade studies: Integrating R&M, cost engineering and supportability.
These services will help provide safe and dependable equipment operations, and increase asset availability and profitability through Reliability Engineering Excellence and Maintenance and Operational Performance.